None of us is ever old enough to get over Disney. I can still not watch lion king without bawling my eyes out. Neither can I stop rooting for Anna from Frozen. In times of hardships or happiness, these movies have stuck with us through it all.
Here are 10 best inspirational quotes from your all-time favorite Disney movies.
1. “Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it or learn from it.” Rafiki to Simba – Lion King
The old chimpanzee taught us that sometimes you cannot step into the future without letting go of the past.
2. “Ohaha means family, family means no body gets left behind. Or forgotten.” –Lilo and Stitch.
Little Ohaha and Stitch taught us how family is the most important thing at the end of the day. After all blood is thicker than water!
3. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, make all the difference.” – Winnie The Pooh.
This is the basic concept of humanity we all have to grasp in today’s world. All we need is a little heart.
4. “Love is… putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Olaf, Frozen
The snowman went ahead and told us what love is in one line. Something people have been trying to do since decades.
5. “Just keep swimming.” –Dory, Findinng Nemo.
Indisputably we all adored Dory in the movie. Thus, all we’d do is… swim.
6. “As the years go by, our friendship will never die, you gonna see it’s our destiny, You’ve got a friend in me.” – Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
The bromance shared between Buzz and Woody is one of a kind which is unsurpassed. Atone point or the other, we all have wanted a friend like them. After all… ‘To infinity and beyond!’
7. “Adventure is out there.” – Ellie, Up.
Life is in itself a voyage. And it’s never too late to embark upon it, like Carl did.
8. “Never grow up.” – Peter Pan.
There is a child somewhere hidden down there in each and everyone of us. All we have to do is keep it alive and let it do its work.
9. “Different but bestfriends.” – Monsters Inc.
James and Mike show us what real friendship is. Friendship does not have specifications, its just about someone sharing the same craziness as you do, or even more!
10. “Our fate lives within us, you just need to be brave enough to see it.” –Princess Miranda
Miranda taught us how courage helps us change out own fate.
Movies are adaptations of real life people and incidents. All these characters live within us, we just have to glance in our souls and let them take over.